Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm in love...

with a Black & Decker CST1200 Cordless Trimmer! I realize how lame that sounds but let me lay out some facts.

First, I've mowed the grass more times (5) in 7 weeks at the new FFS than I probably did in 19 years at the old FFS. After the third time I mowed, I ended up trimming by hand using garden shears. It took me about 2 hours to go the whole way around my house. Obviously, this was unacceptable. I have plenty of other things that I need to do. Things like unpack, score music to Cleric, set up the studio, stare at the wall, etc.

Here's where the love affair begins. Today, after mowing the grass, I finally broke out the Black & Decker Cordless Trimmer that my parents bought for me and, lo and behold, it only took about 10 minutes to do all of the trimming.

Ahhhhhh, now that's love!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, nice trimmer! I went through a similar intiation. You will one day graduate to a motorized one. Baby steps, baby steps. :)

THC