Friday, July 17, 2009

School's Out for Summer!

The Place: Shippensburg Area Senior High School
The Time: Spring 1987
The Occasion: Last day of school in 11th grade
The Fashion: Hilarious!

Yes, that's me wearing a tie dye t-shirt (my favorite one of many that I owned), robin's-egg blue shorts, and flip-flops (I called them Ethiopian sandals). For those who met me after I went to college (Fall '88) should be quite shocked and amused by this picture since I've worn, almost exclusively, all black clothes from that time on. However, back in the day, I was quite colorful with my wardrobe.

P.S. Thanks to Kim (Scott) Hepfer for sharing another magical moment from my "colorful" past.

3 comments:

Thee SUB ONE Genius said...

Nice! Is that Frank off to the right of the hallway there?

Ttam Troll said...

F. Blackwell at your service. Custodial service that is...

Thee SUB ONE Genius said...

My guess is there's metal detectors lined up and down that hallway now!