Friday, November 20, 2009

FFS Blog Hits 100!

This entry marks the celebration of my 100th Floating Fish Studios Blog post. I started the FFS Blog back in June (2009) as a way to let people know that FFS moved, share pictures of my new house/studio, and to keep everyone up-to-date with the latest FFS news.

Since it's inception, the FFS Blog has done all of those things but it has also expanded to cover much more. It is now an important platform for releasing previously unreleased audio and video from the FFS Vaults, an outlet for sharing sordid tales and backstories from the FFS universe, and even a way for me to embarrass myself with pictures and stories from my youth.

Though preparing/creating new blog posts is very time consuming, I'm having fun doing it and plan to continue. However, I would like to find out what you, the reader, watcher, and listener, think of the blog. Feel free to post a comment or send me an e-mail to let me know.

Here's to another 100!

No comments: