Monday, February 1, 2010

Ttam Troll Plays Bass Week!

It's Ttam Troll Plays Bass Week here on the Floating Fish Studios Blog. Some recent blog posts (Brian "Who" Black and Jesus Christ Superstar) reminded me of other classic, rare and/or unreleased recordings that feature my bass playing in the FFS Vaults. What makes these recordings rare and "special" is that I essentially gave up bass playing back in 1990 after I began composing and programming electronic music entirely with synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, and computers. Several years later, I dusted off my basses and other stringed instruments and have used them sporadically since but never with the same driving intensity that you'll hear in the songs featured this week.

Join me as I revisit some of these classic recordings. Let the assault of low end frequencies begin!

No comments: