Friday, August 21, 2009

Book Library Part 2

In an earlier post, I showed you one side of the Book Library.  In this picture you'll see my 1970-1990 Topps Baseball, Football, Basketball, and Hockey card collections (in binders).  I also have some oddball card collections like 70's Wacky Packages, Star Wars, Charlie's Angels, and Kiss.  I even have a complete set of 1991 Desert Storm cards.

The bottom two shelves of the middle bookcase houses my roleplaying games.  Dungeons & Dragons books, adventures, playing aids, dice, etc.  I mainly played D&D but I was also into Gamma World, d20 Modern, and Call of Cthulhu.  Yeah, I had a lot of interests as a kid (and continues as an "adult kid").  I was a jock, musician, and geek (in no particular order) all rolled into one.

On the far right bookcase, I have my musical equipment manuals as well as music software, music theory and training books, etc.

On top of everything is my National Geographic magazine collection.

No comments: